Saturday, July 27, 2013

Banana Pudding Poke Cake

For OJ's birthday this year we decided to try something different.  This cake is made up of some of OJ's favorite desserts:  yellow cake, banana pudding and Nilla Waffers.  I found this recipe on Pinterest and decided to give it a try.  It is the easiest, tastiest dessert I've tried in a long time!

Whisk 2 packages of banana instant pudding with 4 cups of milk for 2 minutes.  Let it sit in the bowl for another 2 minutes, then pour over the cake.  Spread it out evenly to make sure it gets into all the holes.  Place cake in refrigerator until the pudding is completely set

Spread Cool Whip evenly over the pudding just like frosting.
 
Top with crushed Nilla Waffers and you are ready to eat

As you can tell, the Birthday Boy LOVED it!  It's our new family favorite!



1 comment:

  1. I agree, this was delicious! I ate way more than I should have!

    ReplyDelete